Wakko Warner, is the middle child. In the "Hello Nurse" song, it is said that Wakko is 7. However an in interview with Tom Ruegger he says Wakko is actually 11. He is known to just eat, eat, eat and eat though he does have his limits (Meatballs or Consequences). His two prize possesions are his wooden mallet and his Gaggy Bag. In some segments, he portrays "The Great Wakkorotti", a parody of famous opera singer Luciano Pavarotti. He speaks as a member of the Beatles would, as his voiced is actually inspired by Ringo Starr, stated in an interview with Jess Harnell.He most often wheres a red hat. (And rarely takes it off)
- He speaks in an accent like Ringo Star
- He has a Gaggy Bag
- Wakko's quieter nature and gaggy bag are derived from Harpo Marx of the Marx Brothers.
- Wakko's accent is a mould from all of the Beatles, with most resemblance to Ringo Starr.
- Wakko has been shown to have an incredible likeness to Yakko when his hat is taken off (only briefly in a few episodes like with No Pain, No Painting, the Senses song, The Warners and The Beanstalk, Yakko Warner's World Of Baldness and in Wakko's Wish), yet his face is more circular and has a hair tuft.
Some may think Wakko wears his hat to hide Elivis. However this isn't true in other episodes, as in Space Proped, Elivis, was hiding in the spaceship along with other sorts of "missing people." Like Big Foot for example, and Amelia Airheart.
- In the "Hello Nurse" song, he has said that he was 7, but writers have dismissed this because he only said it in order to rhyme with "Heaven."
In the "The Warners 65th Anniversary Special" we learn that after Weed Memlo, the former director of the Warner cartoons, left, Plotz let Wakko direct the last cartoon entitled "Yankee Doodle Warner" where he armpit farted "Yankee Doodle Dandy".
- Wakko is quite skilled with musical instruments, such as the piano and violin and the drums. He is often seen playing the drums whenever a rimshot is required for a bad joke.
- Wakko's burps are actually done by Maurice LaMarche (voice of the Brain & Squit).
Wakko has a fear of clowns, which is shared with Warner Bros. CEO Thaddeus Plotz. One of Wakko's trademarks is his ability to make a "gookie", wherein he puffs his cheeks and lips and make his eyes sometimes swirl.